Carpet Cleaning – Prestige Cleaning Services
Most people do have some carpets in their homes, whether throughout their entire household or just in the bedrooms. Carpets are a costly investment which is why we at Prestige Cleaning Services recommend:
Have your carpets cleaned ….Don’t Replace them.
In today’s economic and environmental climate we recommend carpet cleaning as opposed to replacement. This will result in saving you hundreds of pounds. People often make the mistake of thinking because the carpets look dull and dirty that the time has come to change them. This is not always the case as we can restore your carpets by professionally cleaning them, leaving them as good as new.
We walk on carpets each day or, if we have children or animals, the carpets may be frequently sat or laid upon. Carpets like any other fabric will eventually become soiled, duller in colour and sometimes can start to have a musty odour. Prestige Cleaning Services can professionally clean your carpets to remove the dirt and freshen them.
Professional Cleaning Services
Our technicians are professionally trained and qualified in assessing and cleaning carpets. We only use leading edge carpet cleaning equipment and the highest quality carpet cleaning solutions to ensure that your carpets really benefit from a thorough clean.
The Texatherm carpet cleaning system we use gives the following benefits:
- Cleans and disinfects the carpets
- Excellent results
- The carpets are normally dry within 30 – 60 minutes
- Non-toxic, biodegradable and friendly products
- Low levels of moisture
- No sticky residues left in the carpets
- Up to 60% reduction time in the cleaning process compared to standard wet cleaning
- No risk of shrinkage
- Low noise levels during the carpet cleaning process
Our carpet cleaning technicians will carry out the following:
- Complete a Risk Assessment to comply with Health and Safety
- Carry out a pre-inspection of the carpets
- Thoroughly vacuum the carpets
- Apply Texatherm Advanced cleaner to the carpets which breaks down the dirt
- Heat the Thermal pads in the carpet cleaning machine
- Apply the Texatherm Reactive Neutraliser to the pre-sprayed carpet area. This creates an “exothermic reaction” and as a result brings the dirt to the surface of the carpet which the thermal pad absorbs
Advanced Cleaner which works through carpet fibres.
Exothermic Reaction – Soiling goes to the top of the carpet fibres.
Common Causes of why Carpets need Cleaning:
Oils and Grease
Oil and grease is often taken into your house on shoes. Pets also release oils from their coats onto the carpet. As a result, dust and dirt sticks to the fibres of the carpet.
Common & Atmospheric Soiling
Dirt, sand and plant fibres are brought in from outside. House dust which continually builds up around your home is also deposited on to your carpets. As a result, this builds up a layer of dirt and dust which you are unable to see but will eventually result in dull and faded carpets.
How often should I have my carpets cleaned?
To make sure your carpets stay in good condition and last longer, our recommendation is to have your carpets cleaned yearly.
Besides cleaning your carpets we also offer the services listed below:
1) Carpet Sanitisation – Antimicrobial Solution applied before the carpets are cleaned to kill microorganisms.
2) Carpet Protection – Protectant sprayed on to the carpet following the clean. This will guard against future spills and stains.
We also provide commercial carpet cleaning services to many clients, such as schools, colleges, restaurants, hotels and letting agents.
To find out more about both our domestic and commercial carpet cleaning services, please do not hesitate to contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0800 228 9574 where Leisa and the team will be very happy to help.
Please click here to view the other cleaning services we provide.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Counties we cover:
Gloucestershire | Oxfordshire | Wiltshire | Berkshire