Carpet Cleaning Painswick
Whether you have carpets throughout your home or just in the bedrooms, carpets are a costly investment which is why at Prestige Cleaning Services our advice is to have your carpets cleaned in your Painswick home.
CLEAN ….Don’t Replace.
We recommend carpet cleaning in the current economic climate as this helps cut back on all types of waste and will also save you hundreds of pounds compared to the cost of replacing your carpets.
We walk on carpets daily and if we have children or animals, the carpets frequently may be sat or laid upon. Overtime, carpets like any other fabric will become soiled, duller in colour and sometimes can start to have a stale odour. Because of this, people often make the mistake of replacing the carpets.
Prestige Cleaning Technicians in Painswick will clean your carpets to extract the dirt, freshen them and remove any odours which will leave you with restored carpets.
Professional Carpet Cleaning
Our technicians at Prestige Cleaning Services in Painswick are professionally trained and qualified in carpet cleaning.
Prestige Cleaning Services have been involved in the carpet and upholstery cleaning industry for over 25 years and we are also members of the NCCA (National Carpet Cleaners Association).
Our carpet cleaning technicians in Painswick will firstly carry out a Risk Assessment on every job to ensure we comply fully with Health and Safety requirements. The technicians will then do pre-inspection on your carpets and analyse the carpet fibres which tells us what the makeup of each carpets is. This is done so the correct cleaning solution is chosen for the type of carpet fibre. Using incorrect carpet cleaning solutions and methods can cause shrinkage, colour change and cellulosic browning.
Carpets are typically dry within 1-2 hours due to the specialist cleaning equipment.
The Benefits of using our carpet cleaning system are:
- Cleans and disinfects carpets
- Excellent results
- Non-toxic and biodegradable products
- Low levels of moisture
- No sticky residues left in the carpets
- Up to 60% reduction time in the cleaning process compared to standard wet cleaning
- No risk of shrinkage
- Low noise levels during the carpet cleaning process
How our Carpet Cleaning system works:
- Complete a risk assessment to comply with health and safety
- Thoroughly vacuumed carpets
- The Texatherm Advanced cleaner also applies to the carpets
- The Advanced cleaner starts to break down the oil firm and dirt which sticks to the carpet fibres that are making the carpet dirty
- Similarly, the thermal pads heat up in the carpet cleaning machine
- Once the thermal pad has been heated, the Texatherm Reactive Neutraliser is applied to the pre-sprayed carpet area and creates an ‘exothermic reaction’ as shown below. This brings the soil to the surface of the carpet which the thermal pad will absorb.
Advanced Cleaner which works through carpet fibres.
Exothermic Reaction – Soiling goes to the top of the carpet fibres.
What are the Common Causes of Dirty Carpets?
Oils and Grease
Shoes are the most common reason for oils and grease entering the household. Pets do also release oils from their coats onto carpets and other soft furnishing. As a result, dust and dirt sticks to the fibres of the carpet.
Common & Atmospheric Soiling
Dirt, sand and plant fibres are brought in from outside. House dust which also continually builds up around the home is deposited on to the carpets. As a result, this builds up a layer of dirt and dust which you are unable to see but will eventually result in duller and faded carpets.
How often should carpets cleaned?
To ensure that carpets stay in good condition and last longer, our recommendation is to have your carpets cleaned yearly.
Besides cleaning your carpets we also offer the additional carpet services listed below:
1) Carpet Sanitisation –Antimicrobial Solution applied before the carpets are cleaned to kill microorganisms.
2) Carpet Protection – Protectant sprayed on to the carpet following the clean to guard against future spills and stains.
We also provide commercial carpet cleaning services to schools, colleges, restaurants, hotels, offices and letting agents.
Any questions about our carpet cleaning services in Painswick please do call us on 01452 676272 or email email@example.com where Leisa and the team are waiting to help you.
Please see here to view our other services in Painswick. We look forward to providing our carpet cleaning services to you.
Area’s we cover near Painswick:
Barnwood | Bisley | Brockworth | Chalford | Churchdown | Elcombe
Gloucester | Hardwicke | Hartpury | Innsworth | Longhope | Longlevens | Minsterworth
Quedgeley | Saul | Staunton Court | Tibberton | Tirley | Toddington | Tuffley