Carpet Cleaning Lechlade
Why Have Your Carpets Cleaned?
If you have carpets throughout your Lechlade home or just have your bedrooms carpeted, carpets are a costly outlay which is why Prestige Carpet Cleaning Services advise:
RESTORE/CLEAN your carpets ……….Don’t Replace them.
In today’s economic climate we recommend carpet cleaning. Not only can this help you save hundreds of pounds compared to the cost of replacing your carpets, but this also can help cut back on all types of waste.
We walk on carpets daily, or if we have children or animals the carpets will be frequently sat or laid upon. Carpets like any other fabric will become soiled over time therefore becoming, duller in colour and sometimes having a musty odour. People often make the mistake of replacing carpets because of this.
Prestige Cleaning Services technicians in Lechlade will professionally clean your carpets to extract the dirt, freshen the carpets and remove any odours therefore leaving your carpets looking brighter and fresher.
Professional Carpet Cleaning
Our technicians at Prestige Cleaning Services in Lechlade are professionally trained and qualified in carpet cleaning.
Prestige Cleaning Services have been in the carpet and upholstery cleaning industry for over 25 years now and we are also members of the NCCA (National Carpet Cleaners Association) an independent body.
Our carpet cleaning technicians in Lechlade will firstly carry out a Risk Assessment on every job to make sure we comply fully with Health and Safety requirements. The technicians will then do pre-inspection on your carpets and analyse the carpet fibres which tells us what the makeup of each carpets is. This is done so the correct cleaning solution is chosen for the type of carpet fibre. Using incorrect carpet cleaning solutions and methods can cause shrinkage, colour change and may cause browning.
Carpets are typically dry within 1-2 hours due to the specialist cleaning equipment.
How do we clean your carpets?
- Thoroughly vacuumed carpets
- The Texatherm Advanced cleaner applies to the carpets
- The Advanced cleaner starts to break down the oil firm and dirt which stick to the carpet fibres that are making the carpet dirty
- The thermal pads heat up in the carpet cleaning machine
- Once the thermal pad has been heated the Texatherm Reactive Neutraliser applies to the pre-sprayed carpet area. This creates an ‘Exothermic reaction’ as shown below which brings the soil to the surface of the carpet which the thermal pad will absorb.
Advanced Cleaner which works through carpet fibres.
Exothermic Reaction – Soiling goes to the top of the carpet fibres.
What are the benefits?
- Cleans and disinfects the carpets
- Gives excellent results
- The carpets are usually dry within 30 – 60 minutes
- Non-toxic, biodegradable and friendly products
- Low levels of moisture
- No sticky residues left in the carpets
- Up to 60% reduction time in the cleaning process compared to standard wet cleaning
- No risk of shrinkage
- Low noise levels during the carpet cleaning process
Why do Carpets get Dirty?
Oils and Grease
Shoes often bring oil and grease into the household. Your pets also release oils from their coats onto your carpets which results in dust and dirt sticking to the fibres of your carpets.
Common & Atmospheric Dirt
It is unavoidable that dirt, sand and plant fibres are brought in from outside. House dust which repeatedly builds up around your home is also deposited on to your carpets. This results in a build-up of dirt and dust which you are unable to see but will eventually effect the carpets making them dirty and dull.
How often should I have my carpets cleaned?
To ensure that your carpets stay in good condition and last longer, our recommendation is to have your carpets cleaned yearly.
Besides cleaning your carpets we also provide:
1) Carpet Sanitisation –Antimicrobial Solution applied before the carpets are cleaned to kill microorganisms.
2) Carpet Protection – Protectant sprayed on to the carpet following the clean. This protects against future spills and stains.
We deliver commercial carpet cleaning services to many clients in Lechlade, such as schools, colleges, restaurants, hotels, letting agents and offices.
To find out more about both our Lechlade domestic and commercial carpet cleaning services, please do not hesitate to contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01367 358108 where Leisa and the team will be very happy to help.
Please click here for the other services we provide in Lechlade. We hope to hear from you soon.
Area’s we cover near Lechlade:
Shrivenham | Stanford In The Vale | Watchfield | Uffington | Great Coxwell | Little Coxwell | Longcot | Woolstone
Kingston Lyle | Charney Bassett | Faringdon | Littleworth | Coleshill | Hatford