Carpet Cleaning Charlbury
Why Have Your Carpets Cleaned?
Whether you have carpets throughout your home or just in the bedrooms, they can be a costly investment. This is why we at Prestige Cleaning services advise you to have your carpets cleaned in your Charlbury home.
CLEAN your carpets….Don’t Replace them.
As a result of today’s climate, cutting back on all types of waste has become even more important. People often mistakenly think dull and dirty carpets need replacing. Our carpet cleaning technicians will professional clean and restore your carpets. This can save you hundreds of pounds compared to replacing them.
Carpets can become soiled, duller in colour and sometimes have a musty odour. To extract dirt, freshen and remove any odours, our technicians in Charlbury will clean your carpets which will leave them as good as new.
Professional Carpet Cleaning
Prestige Cleaning Services have been involved in the carpet and upholstery cleaning industry for over 25 years. Prestige are also members of the NCCA (National Carpet Cleaners Association). The NCCA are an independent association for carpet and upholstery cleaning.
Our Charlbury Carpet cleaning technicians are professionally trained and above all qualified in carpet assessment. We use leading edge carpet cleaning equipment and high quality carpet cleaning solutions to make sure that your carpets are cleaned thoroughly.
We use the Texatherm carpet cleaning system which gives the following benefits:
- Cleans and disinfects the carpets
- Outstanding results
- Dry carpets in 30 – 60 minutes
- Non-toxic and biodegradable friendly products
- Low levels of moisture
- Carpets left with no sticky residues
- Up to 60% reduction time in the cleaning process compared to standard wet cleaning
- There is no risk of shrinkage
- Low noise levels during the carpet cleaning process
The Texatherm Carpet Cleaning System our Charlbury technicians use:
Advanced Cleaner which works through carpet fibres.
Exothermic Reaction – Soiling goes to the top of the carpet fibres.
How the Carpet Cleaning system we use works:
- Thoroughly vacuum the carpets
- The Texatherm Advanced cleaner applied to the carpets
- The Advanced cleaner starts to break down the oil firm and dirt which sticks to the carpet fibres.
- The thermal pads heat up in the carpet cleaning machine
- Texatherm Reactive Neutraliser applied to the pre-sprayed carpet area. This creates an ‘Exothermic reaction’ as shown above which brings the soil to the surface of the carpet, then the heated thermal pad will absorb
What are the Common Causes of Dirty Carpets?
Oils and Grease
Oil and grease is mainly taken into our homes on shoes. Pets also release oils from their coats onto carpets and other soft furnishing, as a result, dust and dirt sticks to the fibres of the carpet.
Common & Atmospheric Soiling
It is inevitable that dirt, sand and plant fibres are brought in from outside. House dust which also continually builds up around the home is deposited on to the carpets. As a result, this builds up a layer of dirt and dust which you are unable to see but will eventually result in duller and faded carpets.
How often should carpets cleaned?
To ensure that carpets stay in good condition and last longer, our recommendation is to have your carpets cleaned yearly.
Besides cleaning your carpets, we also offer the additional carpet services listed below:
1) Carpet Sanitisation –Antimicrobial Solution applied before the carpets are cleaned. This kills any microorganisms.
2) Carpet Protection – Protectant sprayed on to the carpet following the clean. This will guard against future spills and stains.
We also provide commercial carpet cleaning services which includes schools, colleges, restaurants, hotels, offices and letting agents.
To find out more about both our Charlbury domestic and commercial carpet cleaning services, please do not hesitate to contact us via email email@example.com or telephone 01608 238393 where Leisa and the team will be very happy to help.
Please click here to view the other services we provide. We hope to hear from you soon.
Area’s we cover near Charlbury:
Chipping Norton | Shipton Under Wychwood | Milton Under Wychwood | Chadlington | Kingham
Great Rollright | Little Rollright | Heythrop | Enstone | Little Chew | Great Chew