Carpet Cleaning Calne
Why Should You Have Your Carpets Cleaned?
Most people have some carpets within their homes. Carpets are a costly investment whether you have carpet in the bedrooms or throughout your house. This is why at Prestige Carpet Cleaning Services in Calne our advice is to:
CLEAN your carpets….Don’t Replace them.
As a result of today’s climate, cutting back on all types of waste has become even more important. We advise you to have your carpets cleaned rather than replacing them as this can save you hundreds of pounds. People often mistakenly think dull and dirty carpets need replacing, however carpet cleaning will restore your carpets.
Like any fabric, carpets can become soiled, duller in colour and sometimes have a musty odour. Prestige Cleaning Technicians in Calne will clean your carpets to extract dirt, freshen and remove any odours. This will leave you with restored carpets.
Professional Carpet Cleaning in Calne
Our Calne carpet cleaning technicians are professionally trained and above all qualified in carpet assessment and carpet cleaning. In addition, they are also regularly assessed and kept up to date with all new industry techniques. We use leading edge carpet cleaning equipment and also the highest quality carpet cleaning solutions.
We use the Texatherm Cleaning system which provides the following benefits:
- Cleans and disinfects the carpets
- Excellent results
- Dry carpets within 30 to 60 minutes
- Non-toxic, biodegradable and friendly products
- Low levels of moisture
- No sticky residues left on the carpets
- Up to 60% reduction time in the cleaning process compared to standard wet cleaning
- No risk of shrinkage
- Low noise levels during the carpet cleaning process
The Texatherm Carpet Cleaning System our Calne technicians use:
Advanced Cleaner which works through carpet fibres.
Exothermic Reaction – Soiling goes to the top of the carpet fibres.
Our carpet cleaning technicians will carry out the following:
1) Complete a Risk Assessment
2) A pre-inspection of the carpets
3) Thoroughly vacuum carpets
4) Texatherm Advanced cleaner applied to the carpets so the dirt breaks down
5) Similarly, we heat the Thermal pads in the carpet cleaning machine
6) The Texatherm Reactive Neutraliser applied to the pre-sprayed carpet area. This creates an ‘Exothermic reaction’ as shown above which therefore brings the soil to the surface of the carpet. The thermal pads will then absorb the soil.
What Can Make My Carpets Dirty?
Besides stains, the most common causes of why a carpet needs cleaning is as follows:
Oils and Grease:
Oil and grease is brought into your house on shoes. For example, after visiting petrol stations. Household pets release oils from their coats onto the carpets. This attracts dust and dirt and stick to the fibres of the carpet.
Common & Atmospheric Soiling:
Bringing in dirt, sand and plant fibres from outside cannot be prevented. The soils are brought into the home by ourselves and pets if we have them. House dust which builds up around your home is also deposited on to your carpets. This accumulates a layer of dirt and dust which eventually results in dull and faded carpets.
How Often Should My Carpets Be Cleaned?
Your carpets should be cleaned in your Calne home each year to ensure that they stay in good condition and last longer. An annual professional carpet cleaning schedule will keep your carpets cleaner and fresher.
We also offer the following additional services in addition to carpet cleaning:
- Sanitisation – Antimicrobial Solution applied to the carpets to kill microorganisms.
- Protection – A protectant applied once the carpets have been cleaned which guards against future spills and stains.
We also provide commercial carpet cleaning services to many commercial clients including schools, colleges, restaurants, hotels and letting agents.
If you have any questions about our carpet cleaning services in Calne, please do not hesitate to contact us either by phone 01672 288039 or email email@example.com and Leisa or the team will be more than happy to help you.
Thank you for reviewing our website and we will look forward to being of service to you soon.
To view other services we provide, please click here.
Area’s we cover near Calne:
Calne | Castle Combe | Cherhill | Chippenham
Corsham | Great Somerford | Kington Langley | Lacock
Lyneham | Melksham | Tokenham | Yatton Keynell